Chinese Scooter Club Forum Index

Home | Forum | Arcade

Baotian 125 tanco workshop manual

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chinese Scooter Club Forum Index -> Chinese Scooter Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
petedolby



Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Posts: 33
Karma: 0


PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Baotian 125 tanco workshop manual Reply with quote

Does any one know where I can get a workshop manual for my Baotian Tanco 125 I have down loaded a 125 manual, and it is very good ,but its not Baotian..I also did try to down load from the forum, but it wont let me .. Thanks Confused


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Owfastmister



Joined: 06 Oct 2008
Posts: 3
Karma: 0


PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am considering buying the 125 Tanco. How do you find its performance in terms of both speed and economy.


Thanks Icon_thumbs_up


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fox



Joined: 05 Jan 2007
Posts: 7443
Karma: -301

Location: Los Angeles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no su8ch manual.....

You need to just take what you can from the free manual and read/participate in the forum experience. There is little difference between your 125 and a 50cc.

Three years ago I didn't know sh*t about these Chinese scoots but now I am very well versed due to this forum. This place is THE best hands down.....


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
petedolby



Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Posts: 33
Karma: 0


PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Tanco Reply with quote

Hi the 125 tanco is not as fast and as good as my 125 Peugeot elystar, but saying that ,it is only a 1/3 of the price and the parts are about a 10th of the peugeot price ... and we do not have the worry of a water cooed engine ,it does 50 mph most of the time ,but touches 60 on the flat .the fuel tank only holds 1 gallon ,but in all I like it very much! : : Smile


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Owfastmister



Joined: 06 Oct 2008
Posts: 3
Karma: 0


PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Tanco Reply with quote

petedolby wrote:
Hi the 125 tanco is not as fast and as good as my 125 Peugeot elystar, but saying that ,it is only a 1/3 of the price and the parts are about a 10th of the peugeot price ... and we do not have the worry of a water cooed engine ,it does 50 mph most of the time ,but touches 60 on the flat .the fuel tank only holds 1 gallon ,but in all I like it very much! : : Smile


Hi Thanks for that. Can I ask you, is it worth haggling with the dealer on the price or did you find they were pretty fixed.

I have haggled in the past over car purchases and done ok. I just wondered what Boatian selling policy seemed to be like generally.

Thanks Smile


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
petedolby



Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Posts: 33
Karma: 0


PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: tanco Reply with quote

You could try to haggle ,but I do not think that there is much difference between the tanco and the previous 125,but the dealer should look after you if there is a prob.. mine went back 4 a vibration and 1st service, he charged me 65. but he did solve a sticking front brake,and other niggles ,But I have just noticed on e bay that there is a 125 with 700 kms on one year old with a buy it now price of 500 pounds I would grab that now before some one bids and the buy it now sign disserpears Good look .Let me Know how you go ..I do love mine now because my peugeot ely star was too heavy and it used to blow all over the road and it frightened me sometimes . but this is much lighterand does not blow off coarse , but this vibrates slightly more ,but I think its due to the fact that thre is only one rear shocker on one side only ,and really I would suspect that it was designed as a 50 cc and they have added a bigger engine and it very neally worked out 100 % but not quite, but I do like it a lot Good luck!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BTM 125CC



Joined: 19 Aug 2008
Posts: 70
Karma: +1

Location: Durham UK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Tanco Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi Thanks for that. Can I ask you, is it worth haggling with the dealer on the price or did you find they were pretty fixed.

I have haggled in the past over car purchases and done ok. I just wondered what Boatian selling policy seemed to be like generally.

Thanks


Arll reet,

If its any help I got my baotian on ebay for a good price, have a look on ere; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=280274940691
Its the same place I got mine from and I was happy with the service.

Ian


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Owfastmister



Joined: 06 Oct 2008
Posts: 3
Karma: 0


PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: tanco Reply with quote

petedolby wrote:
You could try to haggle ,but I do not think that there is much difference between the tanco and the previous 125,but the dealer should look after you if there is a prob.. mine went back 4 a vibration and 1st service, he charged me 65. but he did solve a sticking front brake,and other niggles ,But I have just noticed on e bay that there is a 125 with 700 kms on one year old with a buy it now price of 500 pounds I would grab that now before some one bids and the buy it now sign disserpears Good look .Let me Know how you go ..I do love mine now because my peugeot ely star was too heavy and it used to blow all over the road and it frightened me sometimes . but this is much lighterand does not blow off coarse , but this vibrates slightly more ,but I think its due to the fact that thre is only one rear shocker on one side only ,and really I would suspect that it was designed as a 50 cc and they have added a bigger engine and it very neally worked out 100 % but not quite, but I do like it a lot Good luck!


Hi, many thanks for the quick reply and the info, much apreciated.


Thanks again. Smile


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chinese Scooter Club Forum Index -> Chinese Scooter Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Theme created by Vjacheslav Trushkin
Effex-Media Web Resources

Scooters | Scooter Insurance | Moped Insurance | Direct Bikes | Direct Bikes Reviews


Free Forum Free Top Site List
Make this Forum Ad-Free




32052998