Chinese Scooter Club Forum Index

Home | Forum | Arcade

WTF

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chinese Scooter Club Forum Index -> Rant & Rave!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
of the clock



Joined: 20 Jul 2009
Posts: 741
Karma: +2

Location: ESSEX ENGLAND

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: WTF Reply with quote

moderators your killing this site. PUT THE urls BACK IN ACTION Evil or Very Mad


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chaz



Joined: 30 Jun 2012
Posts: 547
Karma: +16

Location: melksham wilts

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

done for a reason to stop spammers taking up bandwidth. new members could wait for a mod to approve you on registration may take a couple of days and loose new members.

for regular posters you can still post a link on a reply then just take off the http : // at the front.
even if you connect the above it throws it out. but without its fine.
www.wheeler-motorcycle-services.com/


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Scootin
Moderator


Joined: 09 Oct 2006
Posts: 7242
Karma: +168

Location: St. Johns MI USA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: WTF Reply with quote

of the clock wrote:
moderators your killing this site. PUT THE urls BACK IN ACTION Evil or Very Mad


Thanks for assuming Icon_thumb_down



Its not us. we have nothing to do with it.

Forumwise made the decision and it effects ALL forumwise forums.


like chaz said, there is a way around it. Just delete the http// of the front & post the link


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
of the clock



Joined: 20 Jul 2009
Posts: 741
Karma: +2

Location: ESSEX ENGLAND

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: WTF Reply with quote

Scootin wrote:
of the clock wrote:
moderators your killing this site. PUT THE urls BACK IN ACTION Evil or Very Mad


Thanks for assuming Icon_thumb_down



Its not us. we have nothing to do with it.

Forumwise made the decision and it effects ALL forumwise forums.


like chaz said, there is a way around it. Just delete the http// of the front & post the link


Apologises.

Forum wise suck eggs then. Icon_finger


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
of the clock



Joined: 20 Jul 2009
Posts: 741
Karma: +2

Location: ESSEX ENGLAND

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaz wrote:
done for a reason to stop spammers taking up bandwidth. new members could wait for a mod to approve you on registration may take a couple of days and loose new members.

for regular posters you can still post a link on a reply then just take off the http : // at the front.
even if you connect the above it throws it out. but without its fine.
www.wheeler-motorcycle-services.com/


cheers will try it next time Smile


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scootin
Moderator


Joined: 09 Oct 2006
Posts: 7242
Karma: +168

Location: St. Johns MI USA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a temporary measure until they come up with a better way to defeat the spammers


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chinese Scooter Club Forum Index -> Rant & Rave! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Theme created by Vjacheslav Trushkin
Effex-Media Web Resources

Scooters | Scooter Insurance | Moped Insurance | Direct Bikes | Direct Bikes Reviews


Free Forum Free Top Site List
Make this Forum Ad-Free




40774298